CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

So I was taged

4 places I visit over and over: Home->Laguna Nigale(to see Lily)-->Soccer Field--->Chris and Halli

4 People who call, text, or email me regularly: Lily->Chris-->Mom--->Dad

4 favorite foods: Sushi->Lily's pie-->Anything Mom made--->Anything pizzaish(what can I say I'ma boy)

4 places I would rather be: In Sacramento attending the CHP Academy->With Lily-->Russia(for periods of time)--->With Lily some more

4 movies I watch over and over: Dan in Real Life->The Lord of the Rings (All)-->Bourne Movies(All)--->The Sword in the Stone

4 people I tag: Ammie->Rachelle-->Halli--->Kelyn

4 comments:

Lily Ashbrook said...

i love you!

Cody and Liesel said...

Adam I got the announcement! Congrats again to you two.

FoxFamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FoxFamily said...

congrats on the wedding! I can't wait to see pictures!
On laura and Josh's blog it says you are planning on moving to sacramento. If that is true... let us know!!!!